Tuesday Class Times: 5:30a, noon, 4:30p, 5:30p, 6:30p
I want to apologize for the late post. I've been on youtube down the rabbit hole looking for a video demonstration of the hang power snatch and took a long time to find movement that was quality. Most videos were personal submissions of (mostly) guys snatching way too much weight than they should be.... with form so poor it's ugly. U.G.L.Y And they ain't got no alibi.
We always want quality of movement, especially with movements as complex as those in Olympic Weightlifting. We want to train our bodies to execute these movements properly with each rep since it takes thousands of good reps to properly learn the movements. Proper form is safer and more efficient which translates into lifting more weight for those interested in that sort of thing.
1. Thank you to all who are using the Payment Drop Box near the bathroom door!
2. Poliquin product display coming soon.
3. A CrossFit Arise get together this Friday (May 9th) at 6:00pm at El Farolitos. 8465 Old Redwood Hwy in Windsor. A little Cinco de Mayo Margaritas?! Filipe will be wearing his sombrero. Travis may serenade you with his spanish guitar and beautiful falsetto.
A) Practice Ring Dips. 3x max reps
B) Burgener Warm-Up
C) AMRAP 10
- 10 Hang power snatch 95/65
- 20 double unders (if singles, 60 + 3 burpees)