Monday class times: 5:30a, noon, 4:30p, 5:30p, 6:30p
We want everyone learning good safe form and the movement standards for the thrusters include:
- full depth thruster meaning below parallel on our squats,
- extension ("full lockout") of the arms, hips, and knees,
- head "thru" your arms when at the top of the thruster
For the C2B (Chest to Bar) pull-ups:
- the pull-up must start with full extension (full hanging arm position) at the bottom
- the chest at some point below the collar bone must make contact with the bar.
Obviously these movement standards can be scaled for anyone when necessary. For those performing the WOD as RX'd, these standards will be expected. ALTHOUGH WE ARE NOT DOING THE EXACT WOD AS DESCRIBED IN THE VIDEO BELOW, WE ARE DOING THE SAME 2 MOVEMENTS AND THE STANDARDS ARE THE SAME.
A- tabata dbl unders (4 min)
B - 15 min to reach a 3RM shoulder press
C - 10 min ascending Fran ladder with thrusters (95/65) and c2b pull-ups:
- 3 thrusters
- 3 C2B pull-ups
- 6 thrusters
- 6 C2B pull-ups
- 9 thrusters
- 9 C2B pull-ups
- 12 thrusters
- 12C2B pull-ups
- Rep scheme continues adding 3 reps each round until time runs out.
Who has better form, Camille (black shorts) or Sam (red shorts)? Watch video below and post to comments.